In-Person Negotiation Training Workshop: Developing the Right Skillset to Successfully Close Larger Deals
Our 3-day negotiation training class is coming to Boston. Sign up and learn the secrets to becoming a top-notch negotiator.
SFE Partners is proud to be offering a 3-day workshop on negotiation training. These courses, led by negotiation expert, Erich Rifenburgh, will provide you with the tactical and hands-on learning experience you need to develop your negotiation skills, take control of the negotiation process, and close large deals with confidence. Save your seat for the workshop before spaces fill up!
October 4, 2022 (8:00AM to 5:00PM EST)
Day 1: Negotiation Principles
During Day One, we will lay the foundation of essential negotiation theory. Day One provides attendees with a solid base to build upon for the next two days. All concepts discussed are accompanied by real-world negotiation stories and short role-plays.
October 5, 2022 (8:00AM to 5:00PM EST)
Day 2: Negotiation Tools & Interpersonal Dynamics
On Day Two, we will provide you with tools that will help you enter your next negotiation confident, relaxed, and prepared to take control. We will also focus on interpersonal dynamics in the negotiation and explore how to best navigate challenges that happen at the table.
October 6, 2022 (8:00AM to 12:30PM EST)
Day 3: Roleplay
On Day Three, we will present you with opportunities to implement these negotiation principles and practice your newfound negotiation tools in an involved team-based roleplay.
3-Day Negotiation Workshop
October 4, 5 and 6
8:00AM to 5:00PM EST
During Our Negotiation Training Workshop, You Will:
- Master relevant negotiation principles that work
- Gain discipline in the preparation and execution of B2B negotiations
- Hear real-world negotiation stories that cement the central themes of our material
- Receive a set of tools that will help you enter your negotiation better prepared
- Participate in challenging role plays that bring theories to life
- Build an unshakable value proposition that will prevent you from giving away value
- Understand how your natural negotiation style is influencing your outcomes
- Start influencing the outcome of your negotiations ahead of time
Who Can Benefit from This Workshop?
- Sales professionals looking to garner more value out of B2B transactions
- Procurement professionals involved in B2B transactions looking to drive profit
- Supply chain professionals who need to develop their skills for negotiating contracts
- Project managers who need to broaden their negotiation skill set
What's Included in This Workshop?
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Personal Negotiation Style Assessment
- Training Materials
- Expert-Led Negotiation Training
"I've been in your shoes and I'm going to teach you everything that I know about negotiations and what works in the real world. This is why I will teach you how to think about negotiations using principles. I'm not an academic and I'm not going to bore you with negotiation theory. I'm going to teach you what works and you are going to start negotiating better!"
– Erich Rifenburgh, The Negotiation Experience
Why You Should Sign Up:
Erich’s Negotiation Experience class was one of the best learning experiences I have ever had throughout college and my professional career. Above all, I learned more about selling styles and techniques through Erich’s real-world stories and role-play than I knew was possible. If you are looking to take your selling to the next level, do yourself a favor and sign up for this class.Andrew NightingaleSales, CH Robinson
This training course was well worth the time and cost. For Instance, I came away learning a little bit more about myself (strengths and weaknesses), new ways of thinking about my negotiation counterpart, and tools to use for future negotiations. Furthermore, abundant class time was dedicated to role-playing, which was a great way to put our new skills into practice right away. In short, I’ve recommended this class to my peers in the local procurement community. Thank you, Erich!Melinda HubbardSr. Manager, Strategic Sourcing Agios Pharmaceuticals
The sales & procurement negotiation training seminar that Erich taught was an invaluable experience. From providing the foundation to using preparation skills to introducing different negotiation techniques gave me the confidence and competence at the negotiation table. To sum up, I can honestly say that your seminar has elevated me to become a more rounded professional. Thanks Erich!Tomasz ChwalaAssistant Plan Manager, United Conveyor Corporation