Business is BOOMING and SFE Partners is seeking Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, and Sales Effectiveness professionals to join our growing team of consultants and sales professionals!
Can you translate the customer’s vision into an insightful, measurable, and actionable strategic enablement plan? Can you oversee the implementation of that plan? If the answer to these questions is “yes” we very much want to hear from you!
- Benefits on day 1
- Work-from-home Fridays!
- Summer hours for work-life balance
- Bonus plans and incentives
- 401k/Retirement with company match
- Employee recognition platforms
- Career growth opportunities
- Mentorship programs
SFE Partners is a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative entrepreneurial sales consulting firm that works with clients around the world to provide the strategy, sales support, and actionable information they need to make smart decisions that drive revenue.
We are looking for remarkable people who are ready to learn and collaborate as part of the SFE family. We want dedicated team members who can make solid contributions—and can’t wait to stick around for the after-party.
Ours is a workplace you will brag about. The people are smart. The clients are appreciative. The atmosphere is friendly. Opportunities for growth abound.
If you have a “let’s do this!” attitude and a semi-decent sense of humor, we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
SFE is seeking a Sales Enablement & Effectiveness Specialist to join our growing team of consultants and sales professionals. The role entails oversight and management of all sales operation’s functions for a number of assigned clients as well as supporting our internal sales organization.
The successful candidate will engage with key leaders across the company to help arm sales teams with the tools, data and process needed to support continued growth. The Sales Enablement & Effectiveness Specialist is a business partner/trusted advisor to our clients, helping to drive global sales programs and initiatives.
Reporting to the VP of Enablement and Effectiveness, the Sales Enablement & Effectiveness Specialist will join a growing team of revenue operations consultants to design strategy, choose technology, build and maintain infrastructure, and oversee the analytics and optimization of our client’s enablement programs, as well as support our internal sales, customer success, and marketing teams.
- Provide analytical thought leadership for go-to-market plans, sales plans, and marketing activities, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities.
- Be part of a team dedicated to analyzing and sharing insights on key revenue trends, defining and analyzing metrics that drive revenue, and effectively creating effective sales enablement environments for scale
- Identify technology solutions that help improve relevant teams’ performance and enhance the customer experience throughout the buying journey.
- Support GTM technology stacks including but not limited to: SFDC, ZoomInfo, Constant Contact, Lead Magic, DSG, Salesforce, Zoho, Marketing Hub and HubSpot
- Become a contributing member of the revenue operations team professionals, which includes sales operations, CRM administration, training professionals, project managers, marketing, and client success professionals
- Collaborate with Executive Management, Sales, Business Development, and Marketing to analyze and create operational reports and documents.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, implementing changes.
- Develop and maintain project plans and status reports
- Act as a strategic partner to the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to help them achieve their revenue goals
- Work in a dynamic, high-visibility role that will provide insights and strategic direction around company-wide objectives
- Review, improve and optimize processes and workflows so that sales, marketing, customer service teams and finance can collaborate effectively
- Work in partnership with Sales and Marketing to communicate go-to market strategies, tech refresh, and other sales campaigns
- Contribute to new client onboarding to ensure that sales teams are enabled to be successful within assigned accounts
- Seek to improve productivity and customer experience by identifying gaps and areas for enhancement within current sales processes
- Work with internal and external teams to structure and execute complex deals
What will make you a success? You’ve got this!
- >3 years related experience in a fast-paced, startup environment in a Sales Operations, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Enablement, or similar role with a combination of consulting and operational leadership
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and have a solid understanding of CRM systems; Admin skills with SFDC, HubSpot and/or Zoho and others a plus; Comfort in designing and managing data systems
- Must have an eagerness to learn, develop professionally, and take on new accountabilities Worked in an environment with a high integration of marketing, sales, and account management
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, implement them into system and process requirements, and ensure adoption and execution
- Results-oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving solutions to closure
- Comfort with adjusting and adapting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and dependable; Professional energy, poise, and self-confidence
- Firm grasp of reporting and process management
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel if needed
At SFE we have a culture of accountability, to both professional goals and personal development. We deliver a premium experience to all members of our team by staying committed to the simple belief that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and to experience a positive quality of life.