SFE Partners is a strategic sales consulting firm focused on delivering high-impact sales solutions for growing organizations. From go-to-market strategy to pipeline sales automation, our process is rooted in the Sales Force Effectiveness philosophy – building an effective and efficient sales organization from the inside out.
At SFE we have a culture of accountability, to both professional goals and personal development. We deliver a premium experience to all members of our team by staying committed to the simple belief that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and to experience a positive quality of life.
Sales Development Representative
SFE Partners is seeking energetic, creative, and results-driven individuals who have a deep desire to develop their skillset and progress their sales careers. This role will be a challenging, exciting, and financially rewarding position for anyone with a positive attitude and a fearless mentality. No prior sales experience is necessary.
You will receive hands-on training from seasoned, accomplished sales professionals, each with over 15-years’ experience in the industry. Our management team will support you as you learn the secrets to a successful and rewarding career in sales.
Sales Force Effectiveness Partners is a rapidly growing sales consulting firm that works with technology clients worldwide, providing the strategy, sales support, and actionable information they need to make smart business decisions that drive revenue.
In this role, the Sales Development Representative will generate sales qualified leads for our clients. As an SDR at SFE, you will be a part of a high-performing sales team and learn tips and tricks from experienced and successful sales professionals. You will help drive visibility and market awareness through outbound activity to uncover challenges while educating prospects on various solutions.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly quotas for pipeline and revenue.
- Initiate and complete outbound sales conversations to collect and document relevant market intelligence and secure introductions to the client’s offerings
- Ensure timely and appropriate follow-up on leads and prospects.
- Work closely with the Sales Consultants to strategize and implement successful outbound strategies.
- Provide thoughtful, insightful, and professional market summaries that reflect market feedback to develop future strategy and processes.
- Understand the changing business and technology needs that our potential clients face. Stay up to date on and knowledgeable of technology trends.
- Actively participate in team meetings and weekly sales trainings.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Eager to learn and coachable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to grasp and learn complex solutions quickly and effectively.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office and a technical aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Willing and able to commute to our Woburn, MA headquarters four days a week (one day per week remote home office is optional for all employees)
Other Skills and Responsibilities
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Research, Writing, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hybrid office/ remote setting
- 401(k) w/match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Free parking
SFE is an equal opportunity employer who prohibits discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.